The City of Dallas, GA is a business friendly community and we are excited that you are looking to start your business here!
Steps to starting a business in Dallas:
1) Find the location where you are interested in starting your business.
2) Meet with the Business Development Director or fill out the City of Dallas "Open for Business" verification form. This allows us to check zoning, regulations, and utility capacity prior to starting the process of applying for an occupational tax certificate.
3) Pick up Business License Packet or download and print offsite.
4) Return completed packet with any additional state regulated approvals and/or signatures.
5) Pay fees upon final approval of occupational certificate from the City of Dallas.
Additional Information about the City of Dallas' Occupational Tax Department can be found by clicking here.